The Senior Industrial Designer works collaboratively, creatively, and flexibly within interdisciplinary teams and with our clients. Blank Object process involves careful observations; exploring and defining design opportunities; helping to define strategy;creating tangible design expressions; and communicating the essence of these ideas.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• has strong visualisation skills in addition to being comfortable working within multidisciplinary teams.
• is a well-organised individual with extraordinary attention to detail thanks to his/her technical knowledge and manufacturing skills.
• is a proactive person for brainstorming and iterating with a group of people with different backgrounds (Chinese, French, Dutch, Canadian, Korean, English). This diversity of thought and approach results in breakthrough ideas that lead to innovative outcomes.
• should demonstrate an ability to work across a range of projects, from innovation to concrete applications.
• should be fluent in Mandarin (good grasp of English preferred).
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proficiency in sketches and 2D renderings with Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Proficiency in 3D modelling/CAD software ( Rhino, ProEngineer)
• Technical Development knowledge.
• Prospect of learning under the lead of senior designers
• Chinese and English communication skills for presentation to senior management and clients (mostly Chinese clients).